12.3.07

IMAGINE: It don't mean a thing if it ain't got no VIM!!!!!



IMAGINE friendships trancending physical boundaries; embraced by a virtual mist we know no color. Our physical selves occasionally present in jpeg glimpses that may be years off target or "PhotoShopped". We chat, share knowledge, and sometimes reveal our inner most thoughts to ones whose voices we may never hear.

ARTISTS, can you IMAGINE a non-competivive relationship of pure joy and sharing with another artist? IMAGINE being able to disagree agreeably. IMAGINE mentoring and being mentored all at the same time.

The group "VIM" has evolved into a group filled with artists who wish to succeed but also want YOU to succeed; be well; and be happy in Art and in your lives. Thank you for sharing your worlds with me for I can't IMAGINE a time without you and VIM.

5 comments:

Deborah said...

A....that is lovely! Nice job on the blog!!!

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Ah, how I love "jpeg glimpses that may be years off target" and "Photoshhopped" ;-)

Penny Cork said...

You make this group a delight! Thanks, Adrienne! And, when you said, "Photoshopped" were you talking about my teeth? I'm very sensitive about that pic of me, you know!

Penny :)

Unknown said...

Hey there! :)

I'm putting a link to your lovely blog on my blog! Thanks for popping in today! :)

Take care,

I.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.